Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"terrified"

really addicted to this song recently..

"terrified"

here's part of the lyrics:

You by the light
Is the greatest find
In a world full of wrong
You're the thing that's right

Finally made it through the lonely
To the other side

Chorus:
You said it again
My heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watchin' the shadows burnin' in the dark

And I-I-I'm in love (I'm in love)
And I-I-I'm terrified
For the first time
And the last time
In my only life, life

didi benami sang it great

2 Comments:

Blogger ♥ Lady Wen ♥ said...

Wow, I like it too! :)

February 24, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger bacca said...

yeah nice rite! :)

March 13, 2010 at 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home