Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm here to blog! finally..

ahem.. test test..

I guess i must be one of those remaining rare people who don't blog. So here i am! joining the world of bloggers! I don't know about the rest of you, but i actually think that it's quite a weird feeling for a 1st time blogger to write here (especially with my sister starting at the screen while i'm typing! haha). However, i must admit that i was thrilled to see my own blog after i created this account. It's like wow! so that's how it feels like to own a blog! haha no wonder there are so many people all over the world owning blogs.
Shall keep my first post short and sweet! Hope that this will be a good channel to hold my memories!
Hi blogspot! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i'm the first person to ever post a comment on your blog! and im probably also the the first person who knew abt it! i'm so honored alby... =)

August 23, 2007 at 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home